I 'm a 2D Animator with an aptitude for humour and storytelling.
I love creating traditional hand drawn animation as well as drawing, painting and creating comics.
My main professional experience is producing animation with 2D rigs using Toon Boom Harmony.
I also have good experience with 3D animation, Compositing and Editing.
I am a creative, easy going and adaptable person being able to work on my initiative while responding well to guidance and feedback.
Animator at The Character Shop
October 2020 - November 2020
Freelance Animator on an Upcoming 2D series
- Producing rigged character animation for an upcoming pre-school show.
Animator at Ragdoll Productions Limited
October 2019 - July 2020
2D Animator on the TV series ‘BOT and the Beasties’
– This was a pre-school show being produced for Cbeebies, using rigged characters hand drawn effects in ToonBoom Harmony. I worked on a total of 10 episodes animating a variety of different characters and effects.
Animator on the film 'Whispering Onion'
September 2017 - May 2018
Winner of the 'President of the Jury Award' at the Early Bird Film Festival 2018, Bulgaria
– Our graduation film, on which I produced character and effects animation, and was responsible for compositing and clean up.
Animator on the film 'Nine Coo Five'
– Produced additional 2D character animation.
Compositor on the film 'Detective Avery Ebson - Hat and Everything'
- Composited various final shots using After Effects, Premier Pro and Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro
Toon Boom Harmony
Arts University Bournemouth
Ba (Hons) Animation Production (2:1)
NCCA Bournemouth University
Computer Animation Arts